I just got home from Ethan's baseball game. I had to leave early to get the little ones home and in bed, but the game was not going well. We were losing like 10 to 0. YIKES! Our team has been pretty good, so I don't know what was going on tonight. Maybe they came back after I left.... we shall see when Dustin and Ethan get home.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Work struggles
I have really been struggling with my job for the last year or so. Some days are great while others are horrible. I can't ever recall with any other job (I have had 3-4 my whole life) dreading work the next day. By Thursday I am okay because I know the weekend is near, but then come Saturday night I start feeling the dread of going back on Monday. I mean we all get the "I don't want to go to work tomorrow", but this is a nagging dread that ruins my whole mood. Anyway, I am thinking and praying about looking for another job. I don't want to leave the hospital because I am comfortable there, but there are no positions that I am interested in at the moment, so this could mean leaving the hospital. I am not good with change. It took me a year to work up the nerve to transfer departments three years ago. Anyway that's my story for the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment