Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whew! What a day!!

Okay so today isn't going to make my top 3,000,000. :) It started off well and then went in a downward spiral rather quickly.

I got a voicemail from babysitter telling me that Friday (yes two days from now) would be her last day. What kind of notice is that?? I mean I am on waiting lists at all sorts of daycares, so she knew it would be impossible to find someone with two days notice. Then she says that her nerves can't handle my "screaming child" anymore. So, I sent Dustin to pick her up. Meanwhile I was stressing and in tears that someone would say that about my child who is happy most of the time when she's with me. She may be a little spoiled but I don't sit around and hold her all the time. I mean I have FOUR kids for crying out loud. Like I have the time to just sit and hold her. I wish!
Anyway, during all this drama I get a call from the school. I cringe every time I see that number mostly because I know that it means trouble. Sure enough, Ethan had gotten into a fight and was suspended. Great. So he is in big trouble and may quite possible be grounded the remainder of his 5th grade year. Tomorrow he gets to spend the day working his fingers to the bone with Dustin. I hope and pray that he cuts him no slack.
Man when it rains it poors......
I am holding the God's word close as He promises not to give us more than we can handle. He must have more faith in me than I do myself. Keep us in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment