Well I haven't blogged in awhile so I thought I would catch up really quick.
The boys started baseball two weeks ago. They are doing great. Ethan has been catching and pitching mostly. This is the first year he has caught consistently. He typically plays short stop and pitcher. He has a different coach this year, so we are excited to see how he grows and progresses this year. All his games are at 8:00 pm so we typically have a babysitter for the other 3 since that is their bedtime. I hate messing with their routines any more than I have to (a little obsessive, I know).
Peyton is playing T-ball and loving it. He has improved so much since last year. It is great watching these little guys play. Many of them run the wrong way or fight over the ball, but somehow watching the innocence is refreshing (unlike Ethan's very competitive games). :)
Baylee had a program for school last week and did great. She spotted that microphone and as she was walking off the stage she had to blurt something into it. Then she was snapping her fingers in it. She HAS to take after her dad...... I would never do anything like that.
Madilynn is growing so fast. She coos, smiles, and laughs all the time. She is rolling over and is very active.
Today, for Easter, we went to church and then came home to relax for a bit. We then went to my parents for dinner and egg hunting. The kids looked beautiful and had a great day. Enjoy the pictures. I didn't want to post ALL of them....too many for one day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment